- Which is another word to describe Central and South America together?
- Where is the British author of the Christmas Carol, Charles Dickens from?
- Germany, Poland, Hungary & Switzerland are part of ________________.
Try to answer all the questions to compl
- How many are the European institutions?
- Who works at the European Parliament?
- The site of European Council
- The horizontal layers present in most sedimentary rocks
- The sediments settle or riverbeds ocean floor, and other landmasses building up
- The exertion of force on something so that it becomes more dense
- the weather conditions prevailing in an area in general or over a long period
- a graph that shows the distribution of ages across a population
- an abundance of valuable possessions or money
- this word means miracle in spanish
- a reigon of central ghana
- a golden thrown that may not touch the ground
Answers that require more than one word
- Waves that can only travel through solids (no space)
- Release of energy as vibrations (no space)
- Study of earthquakes